Some think Steampunk is very cool, others call it a bizarre fad―but the truth is that Steampunk has been around for more than two decades, and it’s likely to stay for many years to come. Steampunk enthusiasts love fashion accessories―especially those they can craft and style themselves. The craze for this oddly appealing union of Victorian and science-fiction fashion accessories continues to be popular, and this color-illustrated book presents 20 different accessory projects that Steampunk buffs will love. They include―
- A bezel ring with secret compartments
- His ’n hers steampunk bracelets made of woven leather with filigree hearts
- A customized leather belt with ornamental bullet casings and cogwheels
- An aviator/steampunk hat with headphone pockets
- 3D goggles that can be customized into steampunk sunglasses . . . and more
Steampunk enthusiasts will find all accessories easy to craft. Detailed diagrams are included with the book’s instructions. Heavily illustrated in color.